Friday, April 10, 2020

An Introduction to Josh

Greetings, everyone! It seems you have come across my photojournalism blog. My name is Josh, and this is where I will be posting during my photojournalism 134 class at LBCC.

I've lived in Albany my entire life, and I have visited a significant portion of Oregon's sights and scenery. Autumn is my favorite season of the year due to the crisp colorful outdoors and the event of Halloween. I spend far too much time and too many resources every year decorating the house and planning Halloween parties.

My family has always had a fondness for pets, and so I have helped raise all sorts of animals, from saltwater fish to ducks and chickens. Our most recent feathered friends are two adorable chicks from Coastal Farms. Don't worry, we raise our chickens like pets, not food, and we never eat them.

I probably spend most of my time working with computers, whether that be practicing some programming, virtually socializing with family members in other parts of the country, or doing some casual gaming. I'm excited to see how my experience with electronics will help me with my photojournalism, and I hope to build my knowledge even further. I picked photojournalism as a class because I wanted to try something new and experiment with a skillset unfamiliar to me. My goal in this class is to gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of both photojournalism and photography in general.

I'm looking forward to what's in store, and I hope you are as well.

Let the quarantine-conscious adventures begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chickens Get a New Run: Preparation and Execution

The chicken coop is moved so that the chickens, Wuhen and Corona, can have access to a new patch of grass. Soon, these chickens will ...